Hey, I'm Krystallenia, you can call me Christie 🙂 This is Pixel, my favourite personal assistant! And this is KrystaPhotos, not just a job, but a deeply personal project. It carries mine and my grandma's name, values of life and family, a genuine interest in human relationships and so so so much love, care and "carinho".
Christie, Professional Wedding & Engagement Photographer, based in Porto,Portugal
Here are a few things about me/us:
· Obsessed with warm delicious light & life stories.
· Originally from Greece, now based in beautiful Porto, Portugal.
· Me and my team have shot weddings, elopements and engagements all over Portugal, the Greek islands, Spain, Germany, Poland and elsewhere. I love destination weddings and and I’m always up for a good adventure!
· Fully fluent in Greek, Portuguese and English, reasonably fluent in Italian and Spanish and total beginner in German, foreign languages fascinate and challenge me.
· Professional experience of 7+ years.
· My grandma, also Krystallenia, really REALLY loved weddings and apparently, so do I!
· We are LGBTQIA+ friendly
· We spend way too much time at the dog park and we love it!
Authentic love, spontaneous moments, natural light, creative angles, emotions and human connections are some of the things we’re always on the lookout for.
Travellers, adventurous souls, creative, restless, romantics, daydreamers...Is that you?
Schedule a quick 20-minute free consultation with me! Let’s get to know each other and make sure our visions align.
Secret sauce to every successful colaboration is trust, so let’s get to know each other a bit first.
I’m here to answer any questions that may arise and looking forward to knowing more about your plans!
Schedule our online meeting now ?
LATEST FROM THE BLOG – INSPIRATION:
"Christie was wonderful to work with, and we are ecstatic with how the photos turned out. I booked an engagement session with her in Porto, and she helped pick out the perfect location for the proposal and made sure everything went smoothly. We would highly recommend Christie and KrystaPhotos!" Read Hyman's testimonial on Google